STA SUSANNA DE CAULÉS

It is documented from 1362. It has a rectangular ground, with a Romanesque arrangement and a trapezoidal apse. In the north, there is a chapel and a church that were added later. The main front and the bell tower are from the 20th century. It was used as a church until 1448.
Routes
la colla bujonis
Collaborate: